Josephine the Mouse natural rubber teething toy
Expected delivery time: 1-2 Workdays
Josephine the Mouse natural rubber teething toy Sophie the Giraffe
Josephine the Mouse is a very nice teething toy for the baby and is a friend of Sophie the Giraffe. The teether is made of natural rubber from the Hevea tree and is completely free of harmful substances such as PVC, phthalates and BPA. The paint used is a food dye, so perfectly safe.
Teething toy Josephine the Mouse stimulates all the senses:
1. Taste: The toy is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint and harmless to your baby. Ideal for the passage of the teeth, with many parts where the child can bite.
2. Listening: Whistle baby entertained and learns to make connections between cause and effect.
3. Feeling: forming sophisticated designs and round, so baby can easily grasp.
4. Smell: the Special smell of natural rubber from the rubber tree gives it a special flavor and makes it easier for the child to find it among his toys.
5. Watching: bright colors to attract the gaze of babies.
- Stimulates all the senses
- 100% natural rubber
- Free from harmful substances
- Packed in a gift box
- Suitable from 0 months
Item number: 1944